What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Required

Aralus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Other than the Apple Store, I haven't come across a decent app directory for the iPad. Therefore, I thought I'd develop one.

This might be a bit of a long shot, but would anyone like to help volunteer on the site to add apps, update apps etc.?

And before anyone asks it isn't one of those sites littered with ads! It's a genuine directory aimed at helping developers advertise their app.

PM me if you want the link :)

Cheers.

iPaciMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not against it but I have to wonder how well it's going to work because 1: Apple will never let it onto the iPad and 2:if jailbroken it will have to compete against Cydia....

Not being a downer or anything...just wondering what the game plan is

OP
A

Aralus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the replay iPac.

The directory is not an app, it's a website. I should have clarified this, my mistake.

OP
A

Aralus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was planning on listing official apps. Do you think it'd be a good idea? There are some great devs producing great apps out there and I just want to produce another advertising outlet for them. It could work.

iPaciMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, if it's an online directory, I see no reason why not to give it a try. Not sure how to make it profitable except perhaps selling ad space though and at the very least it would be easier to search than the apple site

Most reactions

Latest posts