What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[HELP] Ipad 3 Crashed on Booting

Status
Not open for further replies.

haagendasz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am a new member in this forum.

Yesterday evening (Saturday night) I successfully jail broke my Ipad3 16 GB 4G-Wifi using Absinthe 2.0.4 on IOS 5.1.1 ...

After Jail Break I installed several games and apps
Games :
- Angry Birds Space HD
- RTK
- Football Manager
Apps :

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules

My Ipad working just fine after games & apps installation, I used it to play games and browsing the internet until Sunday 2AM then turn off the Ipad.

In the morning my son turn on the Ipad to hear some music and took pictures with it for about 1 hour and turn off again. After that we went to shopping center to take lunch and play the Ipad again for about 1 hour and then turn it off again. When we went home from the shopping center my son turn on the Ipad in the car to listen the music and the turn it off after 30 minutes. When we stopped to wait for some friends I turn on the Ipad and it won't load, instead give me some error message at the Apple screen ...

Here are the screen shots of the error message :
180122.jpg

180215.jpg

180226.jpg

180239.jpg

Now my Ipad won't turn off or go pass that screen.

Could anybody in this forum help me out with this problem ?

I really appreciate all your help ...

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but using your jailbreak to STEAL apps which you should normally pay for is not what jailbreaking is all about, and these forum neither support or condone pirating apps as is clearly laid our in our rules...

Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports nor condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!
Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.
Please review all our forum rules here

The reason you are getting into bother is likely related to the use of these illegal apps. You won't get any further advice from us here, other than to restore your device back to stock configuration and do not use your jailbreak to steal other software.

f4780y - iPadForums Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions