What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help for downloading photos from PC to IPAD MINI PLEASE

Charles Clare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have spent quite a few hours trying to move my photos from my PC to my IPAD Mini I am 76 and not a whizz kid Purchased my IPASD 02 April really love it but now really fed up at not being able to transfer my photos I would have thought this would be a simple action!!!!! so have now reached a feeling of should I just sell my new IPAD on ebay? have been to my local Apple store but this has not helped one bit, my last visit the Apple agent removed my email program from my IPAD. Would really like some help explained in simple terms please.
Thanks in advance Charles :thumbs:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Charles- welcome to the forum! Wife & I are 10 years younger but just bought her an iPad Mini. First, have you downloaded and read the iPad manual - can be obtained HERE - if not, you really need to understand the features offered and how to use each, including photos & mail.

Second, concerning Photo transfer, you need to tell us 'where' your photos are located; now, I'm assuming on a computer - correct? If so, then you need to sync your photos w/ the iPad cabled (can also be done wirelessly) - this can be tricky, so let's await your answer first regarding the location of these images.

Lastly, I don't understand your comment on the 'Apple agent removed my email program.....' - the Mail app on the iPad is a permanent feature and cannot be removed as an app - I'm assuming that the 'agent' removed your account - another explanation needed. Please respond to these questions and maybe we can help you - :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums, Charles, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 289,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum. We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Most reactions