What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!! connecting to internet

helen1104

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI everyone
CAn anyone please help me ... My Ipad just will not connect to internet it just stopped yesterday and have rebooted turned of all to no avail...
What do i do
My internet is workig as am able to access by phone or computer,,, waht should i do
Cheers
helen

MrElvisKc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
did you tryed to restore it? simple, hope its efective. Luck

MrElvisKc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
helen1104 said:
HI Yes i have tried that I think how do you do that>>>

two options!
first option from your device.
go to settings then go to general then down the last option it says Resets/Restor click there then click the third one "Reset Network Settings" now try your internet! if still not work try the first one "Reset Adjustment". hope it work dude. note: think the second one (Reset Adjustment) will erase your apps, dont remember THINK NOT.
Second option is to reset from itunes but is the same thing.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
HI everyone
CAn anyone please help me ... My Ipad just will not connect to internet it just stopped yesterday and have rebooted turned of all to no avail...
What do i do
My internet is workig as am able to access by phone or computer,,, waht should i do
Cheers
helen

G'day Helen, why, not try this: Open Settings, tap General, then Network and then tap the blue arrow next to the wireless Network you are connected to. Then tap "Forget this Network". and then go back to WiFi and then re-key the network log-on info provided by your Internet Provider when you first successfully connected to the Internet.

Let us know how you fared. If no go, let us know anyway. No worries! There are solutions to your problem and really knowledgable people on this forum who fix things!
All the best, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lmrapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used your first option and it worked for me. There are no sign-on passwords required (there are two wi-fi networks at my home and I have 150 acres with nobody near me). I just clicked reset and let the iPad 2 do its thing. Thanks,
--

Larry

Most reactions