What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help, can't get passed loading screeen

Remika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help me. My Ipad 2 is stuck on the screen with the circle that spins as if it is loading or getting ready to turn off. I think it might have something to do with that I tried to send some pictures earlier but they didn't seem to send. I can check my email on my computer but my Ipad 2 is just stuck.

I tried pushing both the main button and the small one on top. I tried holding either one of them down. I tried holidng both of them down.

I have also tried to connect my Ipad to my computer but I keep getting:

iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred.

What's going on? Does anyone know how to fix it?

OP
R

Remika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never mind *L* I fixed it. I just had to hold down both buttons for about five or six seconds. This brought me back to the apple screen and then allowed to turn off my IPad. Now I'm back into my email and making sure the pictures that I tried to send earlier actually send before trying anything else.

Thanks to anyone who read this, ready to help. I hope I might help someone in the future.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you managed to fix it - yes, to reboot, you need to hold the Power and Home buttons down for an extended period until the white Apple logo appears. This will almost always get an iPad back up and running if it gets 'stuck' somewhere.

Tim

Most reactions