What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help can't delete image saved from google

lyj9111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to delete google image saved from google .I newbie here pls somebody help me

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking in "Photos" and the "Camera Roll" - just bring up the photo full-screen, and at the top right corner, you'll see an icon of a Garbage Can. Touch that icon, and the image will be deleted from your pad.

To delete that image from your home screen, just go back to the process that you used to put it there in the first place, and replace that home-screen image with a different one. (you might have to do that operation first before deleting the image from the Camera Roll... not sure on that.)

Let us know if you still have trouble or if there's something different about your problem that you didn't elaborate on.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I press Add to home screen

By this, I assume you have an icon on your home screen of that image? If yes, just press and hold it until it starts to wiggle. You should then see an "X" in the upper left corner of the icon. Press the "X" and, after confirming, the icon/Google image is gone.

It's the same process you'd use should you wish to delete an app off your iPad.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts