What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here, new to iPads, and I'm English.

er...what else....

I bought an iPad2 after watching a vid of David Hockney using Brushes app. I wanted some of that.

But my favourite app so far is Flipboard which I want to call Flipbook because I've never even seen a flipboard, and the pages turn like one of those kid's books with the stiff thick pages (actually that's called a Board-book, isn't it? you see how easily confusing it is?) Its best selling point (though it's a free app) is Flickr Interesting so I can see good photos without experiencing Flickr's bland homogenous white prescriptive clonesville site. Plus they sold out to Yahoo!

I bought a stylus yesterday! But I still think finger is best (I have eight and am thinking of having another one fitted) - for true connection! I won't be happy until I can climb right into the webspace, not like Matrix and thing but for real, and fully interact.

that's enough boring words for now...

see you.

Ian Russell

OP
I

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. Send it down here, my beans need germinating.

Last edited:

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Ian and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are having fun already! This is the best place for getting help and meeting some great folks. Hope you enjoy your new iPad. See you around...

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts