What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. Just bought my first apple product. (64gb iPad) Third apple product in our home but first one for me. Both my kids have their own 64gb iPod Touch 3rd Gen. I'm excited about owning the ipad and have found several very usefull apps already, both for fun and for work related stuff.

I do have one question though. What in your opinion is the best app to use when working with Word, Exel, and PowerPoint? I'd like to be able to upload, edit, and also download back to my Windows desktop if possible. I've searched for a few but can't really decide on which to buy. Either the iWork Suite, Office2 HD, or Quick Office HD. If there is a better one that I don't know about or if one of these three stands out as the best then please let me know. Thanks very much. Happy to be here.

Q

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Q

I cannot give you any advice on Microsoft office products for use on the iPad--since I don't do word-processing etc on this device.

However, before your note goes bye, I hope other forum members can express their opinion on Office products for the iPad. I would recommend you get an app on apps, what? There is an app called appshopper that I have found to be an excellent place to look for apps quickly. It is much better than going directly to the app store.

This forum is also a great place for recommendations on many apps.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

Most reactions