What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Texas!!

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello people,

I picked up an Ipad2 a couple of weeks ago. I was going to upgrade to a new laptop but I chose the Ipad2 due to it's compact size. The IPad does not disappoint! Anyhow, I just wanted to swing by and say hello!

Diesel

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Mississippi!

I don't use my laptop that much anymore since I got my iPad. I only use it to sync to iTunes.

You'll find lots of nice people here that can answer most any question you have.

In the meantime, check out the iPad manual, and the forum rules.

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forum. I sold my MacBook Pro, too, but of course KEPT my big iMac. Like the size, weight and portability of my iPad. Use it a lot. Do any extensive work on my iMac. Love that computer!:):):)

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bettafan said:
but of course KEPT my big iMac. Like the size, weight and portability of my iPad. Use it a lot. Do any extensive work on my iMac. Love that computer!:):):)

Oh ya, the wife picked up a full size Mac and that thing RULEZ!!

Anyhow, Thanks for the welcome.

Diesel

Most reactions

Latest posts