What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from SuzyQ

SuzyQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered my first iPad - the 64G WiFi only iPad 2 in black - ordered on May 5th - now anxiously waiting to recieve my new toy! :)

I have an iPod Touch 3rd Generation 64G that I love, so I know I am going to LOVE the iPad 2! I almost ordered the original iPad, but a Tech friend of mine convinced me to wait for the 2 to get a camera and for kinks to be worked out.

I am a FACS Agent working for the University of Georgia in Laurens County. I love my job - my iPod Touch has been very helpful to me in my job and I am expecting the iPad 2 to be an even greater asset. I am so excited!!

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums

If ipod proved to be useful for you at work believe me ipad 2 will make you through your laptop away(not actually you would still need it for itunes;))

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome SuzyQ ... Enjoy the forum because as far as iPad 2 I know you will have a great time with it.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts