What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from St. Paul MN USA!

indiaink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my 16GB WiFi for a few weeks now, and am solidly in love. I kinda knew I would be after experiencing the iPhone 3GS (which I have), but I didn't realize just how different the two are. I only thought I knew what love was ...

Now I want a 16GB WiFi+3G. It's sad.

Why only 16GB? Because I don't have many files, don't plan to - only music, and ... well.

I initially bought a handmade leather sleeve off Etsy, but realized shortly after receiving my iPad that I needed something better, so have an Oberon case coming my way ...

Using PrintCentral to print... Docs-to-Go to get them back and forth ... and thinking about buying a portable bluetooth-capable printer but don't think I really need it ...

This lovely device has truly replaced my laptop.:ipad-keyboard:

Happy me. Glad to be here, and looking forward to learning from all of you pro-fessionals out there!

Last edited:
OP
indiaink

indiaink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, hi again - based on reading here, I ended up getting a Pogo Sketch stylus, have a BoxWave stylus on the way. Bought Bento*, Goodread, and ... probably will get Plants vs. Zombies, seeing as how the Apple store kid was crazy for it and had to show me a demo after I bought the Pogo Sketch stylus. Looks like a good game.

I can see this is a place to help a person spend their money.

*Bento's graphics really really reminds me of my early computing days - anybody around here remember Geoworks - before Windows, it was, and it was very nice until Windows took over the world.

Last edited:

ivanmarkchang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good times! i'm loving my iPad as well :)

i haven't spent too much money so far... my birthday is coming up soon and my friends are buying me presents all centered around the iPad :p

my gf is buying me a case and i'll probably get headphones...

OP
indiaink

indiaink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good times! i'm loving my iPad as well :)

i haven't spent too much money so far... my birthday is coming up soon and my friends are buying me presents all centered around the iPad :p

my gf is buying me a case and i'll probably get headphones...

Oh yes, I have the bluetooth Motorola Rokr (sp) stereo headset - I love that thing, just makes it all so nice, listening to my iTunes from across the room, no wires or anything.

Nice to have someone to buy you something - not that I don't, but I get so impatient I usually buy what I want right away.:D

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Indiaink
Have you received your Oberon yet? I am curious to hear your impressions.
I had one on my kindle2 and loved it, but the price and maybe the weight for iPad has given me pause.

Most reactions