What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Mongolia

Bayarsaikhan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. All

I recently bought iPad from USA and brought it to Mongolia. Then installed iTunes in my PC started syncing. But I can buy any software due to no account set up yet in the iTunes. Any attempt to open account failed due to Mongolia is not listed in the questionary to be answered for opening.
Any idea please post or reply me.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. All

I recently bought iPad from USA and brought it to Mongolia. Then installed iTunes in my PC started syncing. But I can buy any software due to no account set up yet in the iTunes. Any attempt to open account failed due to Mongolia is not listed in the questionary to be answered for opening.
Hello and welcome here ,the best is open iTunes US account and the payment you use US itunes card, i use it like in China and Singapore and that work fine for me

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. All

How about creating another account?

Most reactions