What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello every one !!!! Really need a small help from anyone !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylophuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone !!!!
i really dont know how to start a thread its my first time to write anything over here !!! actually i really need help with a game only !!!!! its name is contract killer zombies 2 ... i am actually living in KSA ( Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia ) and i cant actually buy any thing in the in app purchases !!! i am obsessed with this game so much but its very very very hard for me to buy all the weapons and other stuff cause it costs real money !!! i really need a hack for it so that i can just copy those files via my ifunbox .... i have an i pad 2 without jailbreak !!! please anyone could just do some magic and bring me the hack of this game non jailbreak cause i have searched everywhere in the internet and it has hack for the previous version of the game not the latest one !!!!! anyone please if anyone could help me ???? cause i am kind of OC with this game i really need to finish or else ill get mad !!! thanks
Dr.Zafar

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :(

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hacking a game in order to acquire in app purchases for free is piracy and theft. iPad Forums in no way supports any method of obtaining paid content for free.

You will receive no help in finding or using any such game hacks.

With that, THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts