What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

kulepenn77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beechel said:
Yay! Another newspaper full of bleeding eggs! Some things never change! Need plain popcorn if anyone can help, can trade other products or pay full price, need a max of 20 thank you :)

GC ID: B3E2012

I have 10 popcorn for you !!

GC: kulepenn77

maudorwynbe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! Another newspaper full of bleeding eggs! Some things never change! Need plain popcorn if anyone can help, can trade other products or pay full price, need a max of 20 thank you :)

GC ID: B3E2012

I should have 10 for u.... Do u have planks?

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
momreed said:
Ok. Here is my situation. I have four children with iPods. Everything was working great for several days. But for some reason I am now lost to you all. I am sorry. If anyone has any suggestions on how to correct this situation, I will gladly try them. I signed the girls' iPods out. GC never came up n the boys'. I will work n the problem now.

Game Center mom<><31 (level 39)

I've found you at level 22 but your name is mom<><31 and the same picture. Have your farms been mixed up? X

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
momreed said:
Ok. Here is my situation. I have four children with iPods. Everything was working great for several days. But for some reason I am now lost to you all. I am sorry. If anyone has any suggestions on how to correct this situation, I will gladly try them. I signed the girls' iPods out. GC never came up n the boys'. I will work n the problem now.

I think I solved the problem. I may be at level 22 but it still shows up as mom<><31.

kulepenn77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
momreed said:
I think I solved the problem. I may be at level 22 but it still shows up as mom<><31.

Aha, I found you too now ! :)

GC: kulepenn77

Jakers2424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still searching desperately for ice cream if anyone has some! Stupid ships are killing me!

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VixsterV said:
I've found you at level 22 but your name is mom<><31 and the same picture. Have your farms been mixed up? X

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF.

No, we each still have our own farms with coins and diamonds and such. Not sure what the problem is. When we each log on to hay day, GC would ask if we wanted to play game at ? Level or keep current game. We each were just keeping current game and all worked well. However, I tried to do away with that to prevent me losing me game. Oh, well. We'll just see how it all works out.

maudorwynbe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, we each still have our own farms with coins and diamonds and such. Not sure what the problem is. When we each log on to hay day, GC would ask if we wanted to play game at ? Level or keep current game. We each were just keeping current game and all worked well. However, I tried to do away with that to prevent me losing me game. Oh, well. We'll just see how it all works out.

So funny to always hear u say raiding your kids' barns. Anyway, any planks to spare? My barn is bursting.

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have planks n popcorn GC jenloi88

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maudorwynbe said:
So funny to always hear u say raiding your kids' barns. Anyway, any planks to spare? My barn is bursting.

Sorry, no planks in any of the 5 barns I am trying to manage. LOL! I will check soon. Just in case you have not been following, my raiding has gotten me into trouble. Somewhere along the way our farms got kinda mixed up. I now show up in HayDay as level 22 at Crazy Horse Ranch. That is my oldest daughters farm. For now, I will sell things to her and people can buy there. So sorry for the confusion, I hope to fix it soon. Any ideas?

Most reactions