What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have panels and deeds. I need one screw and all barn expansion materials. But screw has priority!! :)
If you want to trade some panels for screws, just let me know :)
10 screws for 10 panels would fit me for expample.

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jamesh96 said:
Yeah I'm trying to do it :)

Indicate in your post that you are doing captain so that people will try to help even with sugar and dairy boats... We don't usually help fill sugar/dairy boat crates coz they are needed in the other machines...

jamesh96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Indicate in your post that you are doing captain so that people will try to help even with sugar and dairy boats... We don't usually help fill sugar/dairy boat crates coz they are needed in the other machines...

Right thank you for the tip :)

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
U don't undestand.. Live chat, not forum.. Faster

Apparently, you do not understand our rules and values. A moderator removed the link to the live chat in a post you make and you posted again. Therefore, you will be on a three day vacation from this forum!

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apparently, you do not understand our rules and values. A moderator removed the link to the live chat in a post you make and you posted again. Therefore, you will be on a three day vacation from this forum!

LOL, good job!

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 35

Most reactions

Latest posts