What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Amazon Leaked iPad 3 Release Date?

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
6277-albums265-picture9580.JPG

Tying in nicely with today’s news of fresh data leaks regarding the iPad 3, Gamezone speculates today that Amazon France has possibly inadvertently leaked the iPad 3 release date by posting two new iPad 3-related books up on the site, namely iPad 3 for Dummies (a French publication) and iPad 3 in a Hurry (a German publication). Of course it could mean absolutely nothing, but it does seem rather interesting indeed! “Ipad 3 pour les nulls,†to give it its French title, actually has a publication date of March 29, 2012, which seems pretty specific, and as the “Dummies†series of books are usually pretty accurate and on point, might this indicate that March 29 is the iPad 3’s release date? And even if that isn’t the actual date, this could possibly be yet another indication that the iPad 3 will be released sometime in March, even if it’s not March 29.

Source: Amazon possibly leaks iPad 3 March 29th release date | GameZone

Chazwhacker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whatever the release date is Apple has a lot of ground to make up considering the progress competitores have made with their tablets, for example the Toshiba Thrive...all those different ports (Full size HDMI, USB, memory card slot, etc.) makes this tablet much more versatile and certainly a lot easier for printing, data transfer/sharing, connectivity to other devices, etc. which is sorely lacking in my iPad 2. By the time you buy all the adapters for the iPad you have spent a fortune. I love my iPad, but Apple needs a reality check.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whatever the release date is Apple has a lot of ground to make up considering the progress competitores have made with their tablets, for example the Toshiba Thrive...all those different ports (Full size HDMI, USB, memory card slot, etc.) makes this tablet much more versatile and certainly a lot easier for printing, data transfer/sharing, connectivity to other devices, etc. which is sorely lacking in my iPad 2. By the time you buy all the adapters for the iPad you have spent a fortune. I love my iPad, but Apple needs a reality check.

Apple is outselling all other tablets combined by a wide margin. I'm pretty sure they understand their market.

Most reactions