What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy I got a 64 GB IPad!!

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Already downloaded several large programs and would be pushing the limits on a 16 GB model.

How about everyone else? There is just a whole lot of neat stuff on the app store!!

Ray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with a 16 haven't received it yet, but I already can tell I am an app junkie. So I wish I got a bigger one. I keep checking for new apps. :)

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still have a lot of room on my 16 but then again I'm very wise about music /apps I put on my. iPad for example on my iPhone I'll put the artist whole album on it but on the ipad I just put my fav songs apps I add apps that's only for Ipad and it's about 15 or so I really like but I think the games is what takes up the most space if u ask me

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Congrats on getting your ipad!
Personally I went with the 16gb, I listen to music from my iphone and at home the tv makes up for all the noise! Lol, so I hardly have any tunes on my ipad which makes room for the Apps i need and some movies and pics!

Ray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not gonna put any music on mine. I hope to pipe my music from itunes on my mini to my large stereo and get an app to control all my music from the ipad. I was hoping the remote app would work for the ipad but it's not updated for it by the looks of it.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already downloaded several large programs and would be pushing the limits on a 16 GB model.

How about everyone else? There is just a whole lot of neat stuff on the app store!!

I could fill up several 64 GB iPads in a heart beat. Apps and data would exceed 16 GB. I am constantly cutting the apps out of the iPhone since they exceed 9 GB if I left them all in. iPad apps are larger in many cases so right there I have a problem.

I need some video for ASL use and it doesn't take much of that to fill up an iPad. I need room for extensive PDF files and documents which have priority placement on the iPad. I also have a large library of audio books and normal video, some of which I would like to shoehorn in to the iPad.

Buying only the 64 GB iPad is a no brainier if you are really going to use this as an everyday tool. If your use is casual or the weekend only, 16 GB probably will get you by for awhile.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
My 16gb Will work for me, but I do admit some size envy.....

I put a sampling of my music, all photos and apps. I am not a TV or movie watcher so that frees up a lot of space.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those of you running out if room you should consider this :AirStash: wireless flash drive + pocket media server + SD adapter for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad. I preordered one just in case.

That really looks like a neat product.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrVFSopptns"]
youtube_24x24.jpg
Watch a video demo on YouTube [/ame]

FL Wine Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 32gb iPod Touch and am nowhere near capacity. With the iPads, we bought the 32gb and 64gb versions. I got the bigger one as part of a belated Christmas gift :p

Movies and TV shows are nice on this screen so this will be perfect for travelling. I've loaded a bunch of my favorite games already and some are rather large.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought 2 of the 64GB ones, one for my wife and one for me. I don't know if i will fill it up, but it's nice not having to worry about it.:D

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah with apps being quite a bit larger I would say the 64GB is pretty perfect.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kudos to you.:) I would get the cheapest one since my parents said i have to pay for it. Go 16 GB!xD

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Couple 64's here. Just returned a 16 ( was going to keep for kids rot use in car etc...) but after loading up our 64's I knew the 16 would need to go back.

I expect 128 or 256 would be more ideal and will probably add another iPad when they upgrade the capacity for the next gen.

Most reactions

Latest posts