What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handwritting and presentations

Franz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I am a college professor, and in order to make my classes more dynamic i was thinking of making a presentation with blank spaces on it, so that i can fill them in, in handwritting, as i move through the lecture....
Is there any way i can combine this two features without making a picture of each slide in the presentation and drawing over it usingadobe ideas or some other app of the kind... This system would be rather slow a the file would thurn out to be rather large!!!!

Thanks a lot 4 helpin me out....
Farewell

Rlanger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try saving your presentation as a pdf file then use Goodreader to present the pdf and mark it up.

I save my pptx files to pdf for use in Goodreader on the iPad, and it works extremely well.

Another option is to import the pdf into Notify, which is an amazing, full-featured handwriting app. Its zoom writing feature may make it easier for you to mark up the file. Plus, it has so many other amazing options that you may find useful.

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was going to recommend exactly what Rlanger said. Actually if you did that, the edits are saved to the PDF and you could distribute the markups at the end of the lecture!

Most reactions

Latest posts