What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hai!

slimshotty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought since I have already posted 6 times that I missed a very important step which was to introduce myself in the New Members section of this forum.

I have been following this forum since Day 1. I finally decided to join because I couldn't stand all of the bad information people are giving others. I think this forum has a lot of potential and I wish to be a contributor.

I am not a noob. I am a well seasoned IT professional who owns an Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1G. I also own a 15" MacBook Pro. I have been in the "jailbreak" scene since it's inception.

I hope to be a great resource for people to go to on this forum.

-slimshotty

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally decided to join because I couldn't stand all of the bad information people are giving others.

I am not sure this is going on here.

I think this forum has a lot of potential and I wish to be a contributor.

-slimshotty

Well, thanks. I hope you can be a productive contributor.:) Don't forget to read our Forum Rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts