What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gryphin is here

Gryphin81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone just here to deliver my short introduction. Looking for a one stop shop for everything iPad. I currently own the iPad 32g wifi I'm a fan of android also :( don't know if we can say that lol. I have the evo. Reason for iPad trying to use the iPad to edit my site while mobile and do some drawing on it. That's it in a nutshell

This message was brought to you by:ipad-keyboard:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While this site is mostly filled with Apple loyalists, there are several of us who have Android phones, and are waiting for the next crop of Android tablets.

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL same boat here. I basically bought the ipad because I didnt want the tab I had. Also have an EVO but waiting for the superior to the Galaxy Tab. The tab just didnt do it for me. Ive found alot of great information about the ipad from these forums. So much so I want to purchase my first mac.

As far as saying Android, I say it all the time. Android, Android, Android, Android, Android, Android, Android. :D There is nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds.

Most reactions