What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Chicago!

Xandor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bsc-portal.com
Greetings, just got my 16g wifi iPad yesterday and am liking it so far. Looking forward to eventually getting iOS 4 on it, if it comes out.

Just hope that apple doesn't make you pay for it like they do for iPod touch owners.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just hope that apple doesn't make you pay for it like they do for iPod touch owners.
If you paid for iOS4 for your iPod Touch, I hope you got some candy and flowers with it because you got screwed!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

OP
X

Xandor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bsc-portal.com
If you paid for iOS4 for your iPod Touch, I hope you got some candy and flowers with it because you got screwed!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

I was referring to the fact that when Apple would update the iPhone, you would have to pay for it on the iPod touch.

Most reactions

Latest posts