What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings fellow iPadders

vcmjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined the forum today. I am a retired university administrator/faculty member. I have used Apple products personally and professionally since the Mac Plus, including the Newton. Of course, I have had to use Microsoft OS PCs too, but I have always pushed Macs. I have had my iPad since it came out, and it has pretty well displaced my Kindle for e-reading, and I had hoped it would also be a good travel computer. Sadly, that has not proved to be true, primarily because in-room WiFi is not as readily available as I thought, and there is no way to connect the iPad to Ethernet. Happily, Apple has addressed Ethernet connectivity with the attachment for the new MacBook Air, which will probably become my travel computer. I am also looking forward to the iOS update next month, especially for easy printing.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions