What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goup E-mail App and Dropbox Q

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to attach a document/photo in my Group E-Mail App and select Dropbox as the destination I want to retrieve the document from, it does not show the same Dropbox content I have in the program.(How I set up the folders and files in Dropbox). For some odd reason only part of the Dopbox folder/file content is available for me to cjoose from.

Is there some setting in either Group Email app or Dropbox App needed to make ALL CURRENT Dropbox content available in Group EMail ?
The whole reason I got Group EMail and Dropbox Apps were to facilitate sending "groups" E-Mails with attached content from Dropbox !
Thanks

OP
G

gapman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I solved this myself. FYI- I just deleted Dropbox as a source from the Group E-Mail App, reset it again and al my correct Dropbox content was there !
It's amazing how oftern problems are solved on the IPad productivity Apps by just deleting a source and resetting again. This also worked with a PhotoStream issue I was having with my IPhone and IPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts