What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoToMyPC Arrives for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97g_SPBsx28[/ame]​

Boy Genius Report has a story today about GoToMyPC iPad edition, which has just launched in the App Store. The free app gives you full remote viewing and control of your chosen desktop, as well as added gesture support, providing a fast, easy and secure way to instantly connect over the Internet to a host Mac or PC from your iPad. Basically, it means that you can work at any time from any location with Internet access, eliminating the need for flash drives, print-outs and late nights at the office. The iPad version has full keyboard functionality, including special keys that let you use your iPad as you would a desktop or laptop computer. There’s even a text preview mode that automatically corrects spelling and capitalization as you type so that your copy is perfect before it’s sent to the host computer. The app is free to download, but you’ll have to have GoToMyPC installed on your host Mac or PC in order to use it, which requires a monthly subscription.

Click here to download the app: GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: GoToMyPC finally launches for the iPad [video] | BGR, Citrix Online

gridless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.andrewallen.net
love that it is here and working...sort of. i am using a wirelss USB apple keyboard but the Gotomypc app is not accpeting my keystrokes once connected to my desktop PC. Works great to enter my password but then the keyboard no longer functions. any ideas or help on this one?

Most reactions