What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my soft gel case from CIMO!

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Very cool looking, but really, really hard to get on! Once on, it fits like a glove giving a good grip and adds almost no extra thickness. Thanks CIMO!:)
Two things, and I know that CIMO had no real ipad to make the mold from, the alignment of the applelogo/wifi in the back is "slightly off" and the headphone port could use a millimeter extra space to allow the headphones to be plugged in without force. But that might just be me being a little OCD! lol!

dsc07142.jpg

dsc07151.jpg

dsc07144s.jpg

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Nice!

Regarding the headphone jack. I have the same thing on the Apple cover. The hole needs to be just a tiny bit larger or aligned better.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered the Silicon version of their case so I'll be able to do a review soon too :)

Thanks Max for the review and pics.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up and it looks like a nice accessory :ipad-front:

FL Wine Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max, would you buy another CIMO based on your experience so far?

I have the TPU cases and would not buy another one based on fit (my original post was edited now that I have tried other cases with a perfect fit). I had to make some minor adjustments because the openings did not match up properly. I also have the screen protector which works very well. Highly recommend the protector. It just takes more patience to skillfully work out the bubbles on a device of this size.

I'll check out other accessories as they become available. A girl can never have too many accessories, ya know!

Last edited:

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody come across a nice silicon/rubber case that fits snug and aligns perfectly with all the buttons and headphone jack?

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my contest case from cimo too. Very nice-I got the same one as Max, so nothing new to report, but I do recommend the case... Also, it fits nicely in my belkin vie case with the cimo on, so that is a big plus.

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'am trying to learn from past experiences not to rush and buy the First Case I see and like, have a drawer full of such cases for the Touch and Classic ipods.......but's it hard.

Most reactions

Latest posts