What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Voice App?

extendedforecast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have a Google Voice app they like? Or any SMS app that will use a GV number? I don't care much for the official one. I'm just looking for suggestions. The phone forwards texts to the iPad and the GV number responds with an extra touch but it would nice to find an app with a real reply function from a forwarded SMS.

Sent from my Android 3.1 Motorola Xoom Tablet!

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
extendedforecast said:
Anyone have a Google Voice app they like? Or any SMS app that will use a GV number? I don't care much for the official one. I'm just looking for suggestions. The phone forwards texts to the iPad and the GV number responds with an extra touch but it would nice to find an app with a real reply function from a forwarded SMS.

Sent from my Android 3.1 Motorola Xoom Tablet!

I use Google Voice Connect on the iPad and like it. It has it's shortfalls yet is easy to use. Reply works.

Most reactions

Latest posts