What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Maps Dropping the Blue Pins

biggles58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me please on how to get the blue pins dropping onto my google maps on the IPad it use too does not now. Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Biggles - welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure from your description whether the blue pins have stopped working for you on the maps app or whether you need to delete them?

But just as a starter, I would suggest that you double-press the 'home button' - the taskbar should open at the bottom of the screen - find & hold the maps app - all icons should start to jiggle; on the map apps press the x in the left upper corner; this will close down the maps program - then try a re-start from your home screen.

If this is not successful, then try to restart or reset (in that order) your iPad - directions HERE - if none of these maneuvers solve your problem, then please re-post and better explain what you want to do w/ this app - good luck! :)

OP
B

biggles58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK thanks just in Penn Station will try on train to Boston and let you know

Most reactions

Latest posts