What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Map App / iPad / G+ / Or Me ??

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:mad: Crucks of the Problem.. I want to leave a Review with a Local Business that uses Google + on their Website.. Told I need the Google Map App and follow the Prompts to complete the Task.. No Problem typed out the Review verified that it was on their Website.. 24 hours later Review went AWOL, The How & Why Baffles Me, It was Glowing & Reader Friendly too..

My Query is Wondering if I'm the Creator of My Own Demise ?? Once I've completed any / all searching I Delete, not necessary to be keeping old searches is my theory..lol.. Google seems to have this thing to keep tabs on your activity I tend to think ?? Hence I'm Thinking have I Deleted any link to the Review ?? Thereby Removing the Review from their Website ??

Most reactions