What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google crashes in ios 9

hoben02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Run settings>general>reset>reset all settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pennysworth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. What's the downside of doing this? Why would this work: what's it doing? Sounds awfully dangerous.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. What's the downside of doing this? Why would this work: what's it doing? Sounds awfully dangerous.
Resetting all Settings will not delete any data from your iPad. You'll have to re-enter passwords, though.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It also defaults many of the general settings like wallpaper, sounds, etc. It doesn't normally affect account settings.

I'm doubtful this will help with the stated problem, but I could easily be wrong. A system reset (holding down the power and home button until the Apple logo appears) is worth trying. This neither changes or deletes anything. It's just a more thorough restart.

Also make sure the app is the most up-to-date version. If Google has not updated the app since the iOS 9 update, then you may have to wait for a fix.

Deleting and reinstalling the app may also help.

Most reactions

Latest posts