What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Morning from East-Central Missouri

dogstreet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our last Apple product was a IIGS 25 years ago (had a lot of PC's since then). However, after seeing the iPad on Martha's show this week it really caught our attention and we are looking at how an iPad would fit the way we communicate and use the web.

We are specifically interested in using it for hundreds of recipes that we've scanned in to our PC.

Would also use it as a ereader for books and mags.

Found forums a great way to learn about items we're interested in so look forward to our time spent here with you.

Kathy and Kevin

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good Morning,
I grew up in St Louis, Mo, but live in Az now. Can't say I miss the ice and snow.

I haven't got my iPad yet, but should be receiving it by this Wed. I'm reading the forum to get up to speed so am ready when I get it.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a small world! Actually I am in unincorporated St. Charles County, but the mailing address is Wentzville. We have lived here since 1999 and I am sure we have bumped into each other at Wal-Mart! This is definitely not the same Wentzville we moved to 11 years ago!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We must be neighbors as we are over between Flint Hill and Josephville.

What a small world! Actually I am in unincorporated St. Charles County, but the mailing address is Wentzville. We have lived here since 1999 and I am sure we have bumped into each other at Wal-Mart! This is definitely not the same Wentzville we moved to 11 years ago!

Now how cool is this I ask you. I have met many this way! You two should hook up. Take pictures.

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very cool!

I live northwest of the town proper, but I am assuming (a very dangerous thing to do!) that they live on the "GM" side of town. The only reason that Wentzville is anything more than an ink spot on the map (like Flint Hill and Josephville!) is because GM built an assembly plant here on the east side of town in 1983 --

gm_wentzville.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts