What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good case to hold accessories??

ellessone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend either a sleeve or case that has additional pockets for a charger/cable and stylus? Thanks in advance

iPadMomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's One I ordered...

Here's the description for one on Amazon that I ordered and I like:
STM BAGS Scout Extra Small Laptop Shoulder Bag, Fits up to 11 Inch Screens, Olive

It holds my iPad, charger, Flip, camera, plus more. I just found another one at my local Office Max on clearance for $15. But you may not have one near you. Anyway the one I bought is for men or woman and I really like it. The nice thing is that you can have a case on your iPad on it.

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend either a sleeve or case that has additional pockets for a charger/cable and stylus? Thanks in advance

I have STM's iPad Jacket - it can hold the iPad in a folio style case (mine is in a MarWare Hybrid C.E.O.) I can also fit the charger + USB cable and some earbud headphones in the main pocket. There's room to spare, but its a tight fit (i.e. I could fit maybe a small cell phone in or one or two other things that are small, but it would be more like "stuffing" them in than fitting comfortably.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/STM-Jacket-Laptop-Screens-Black/dp/B003FMU320/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295811024&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: STM Bags iPad Jacket, Laptop Bag, Fits Most 10" Screens, Black/Teal: Electronics[/ame]

I also looked at a couple of offerings from inCase

http://www.goincase.com/products/category/iPad

Specifically their Field Bag for iPad and the Travel Kit Plus for iPad - both will hold plenty but IMHO are too big and thick - why have a slick little skinny iPad to stuff it in a fat bag? That's why I like the STM - its at least small though style-wise its not the greatest.

Last edited:

bamfsig45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a targus netbook bag/case from best buy. Holds the iPad with any case I put on it plus all my accessories. I even carry two portable hdd's with me.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the minimalist backpack from Built NY which I use when carrying iPad, plus a few other small items (e.g. sunglass case, charge+cable - also see the reviews in the link below.)

Its sleek configuration makes it an ideal commuter bag, and because it is constructed from a single piece of neoprene, the weight distribution across the shoulders is quite comfortable. It comes in M and L sizes, so check you get the right size if you plan to buy it. I believe it's actually a discontinued model, which is why they're selling at 25-60% discount right now.

Built NY Backpack

41F4p7mTJ1L._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

hanoverfiste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
STM BAGS Scout Extra Small Laptop Shoulder Bag, Fits up to 11 Inch Screens, Olive

It holds my iPad, charger, Flip, camera, plus more. I just found another one at my local Office Max on clearance for $15. But you may not have one near you. Anyway the one I bought is for men or woman and I really like it. The nice thing is that you can have a case on your iPad on it.

I just ordered one of these and was curious to know if there is room left in the Ipad "pouch" portion of the bag? I have my Pad in a Dodocase and prefer to keep it on while carrying it.

Daddy Dai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found one when in the US last year. It is an accessory case for fishing from Bass Pro Shops. Double sided and holds Ipad in it's sleeve, keyboard, power supply, earphones and still has space for more. It was around $40. Best I have seen anywhere.

iPadMomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just ordered one of these and was curious to know if there is room left in the Ipad "pouch" portion of the bag? I have my Pad in a Dodocase and prefer to keep it on while carrying it.

I'm not sure how thick the Dodocase is but I'm able to leave my iPad in the Apple case and it fits with a little space to spare.

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Search for the targus radius vertical messenger on amazon. It holds absolutely EVERYTHING...all cables, a camera, it's charger, an external drive, my iPad charger, all the cables for the drive, a wiimote, composite video cables and a few various other things and it is not that bulky.

hanoverfiste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPadMomma said:
I'm not sure how thick the Dodocase is but I'm able to leave my iPad in the Apple case and it fits with a little space to spare.

I guess its a good thing then that I just received word from J&R that they do not have any of the XS so they are sending me the Scout for the same price.

hanoverfiste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the Scout in

ScoutBag.jpg

It is actually made for a 13" laptop but it will absolutely hold everything. And I mean everything. Got a small child you need to bring with you?? Put them in here.

Last edited:

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out ColcaSac - it has a special pocket that I keep my charger, my stylus and my compass stand in.

Most reactions

Latest posts