What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Animation App

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I looking for a really good app for animation. Preferably one that allows the user to download photos and animate them. Any suggestions?

Elisheba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I think "iAnimate Collage" is a very essential and functional cut out, stop-Motion, Animation app. You can use any picture, in the photo album, and animate it, moving it, rotating it, scale it with multi touch gestures, frame by frame, and export your animation to your camera roll. You can decide the frame rate of the animation, make images more or less transparent, and more. There is a free version of the app right now on App Store, "iAnimate".
It is in my opinion a beautiful straightforward, simple yet powerful app, very necessary and very useful.
Watch The Channel of "grailMagix" on youTube.

Kind regards Lisbeth

Last edited:
OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Elisheba said:
Well I think "iAnimate Collage" is a very essential and functional cut out, stop-Motion, Animation app. You can use any picture, in the photo album, and animate it, moving it, rotating it, scale it with multi touch gestures, frame by frame, and export your animation to your camera roll. You can decide the frame rate of the animation, make images more or less transparent, and more. There is a free version of the app right now on App Store, "iAnimate".
It is in my opinion a beautiful straightforward, simple yet powerful app, very necessary and very useful.
Watch The Channel of "grailMagix" on youTube.

Kind regards Lisbeth

I'll check it out. Thanks for your help

BeckyBee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also check out Picmatic. I discovered this as Apple has removed Picture Frames in the new iOS 7. Picmatic basically automatically takes all the photos on your iPad and arranges them in a slideshow. You can choose how the photos are laid out, choose a filter to apply, and the animation used to transition your photos (from memory there are like 15+ animations to choose from). There's heaps of other things you can customise like the time between photo changes and whether you want to show a clock etc. Hope that helps :)

Most reactions

Latest posts