What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goflex satellite

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anvil said:
Hello, a new user here... I have searched pretty thoroughly but can't seem to find definitive answers. I often travel and seldom have access to wifi (so cloud solutions are no good) and am looking for a way to transfer files including photos edited in iphoto and videos from iMovie from my ipad2 onto a storage device, be it sd card or external hdd. Does the goflex allow transfer directly from iPad? Do any other devices offer this?

You may want to took at CloudFTP, it's a device that allows wireless two-way connectivity between the iAd and a USB device http://www.hypershop.com/CloudFTP-p/cftp-black.htm

The Archangel

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know that you can transfer back using the AirStash, and I've heard, not seen, that the Seagate Satellite has had an update that now allows transfer from the iPad.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wokiebear said:
I know that you can transfer back using the AirStash, and I've heard, not seen, that the Seagate Satellite has had an update that now allows transfer from the iPad.

It's about time these guys got their fingers put and allowed 2 way transfers.......I for one am glad to see it happening.

The Archangel

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wokiebear said:

No, I'm still waiting for that seagate goflex upgrade. There is a hack though that makes two way transfer possible. It's not free though.

Most reactions