What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goflex satellite

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it's usable on the iPad - maybe other Members will have some definitive information on this.

Tim

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a product I have been interested in, though I can't share any experience using it.

It was apparently designed to connect with the iPad (or, I presume, other portable devices) via your wireless network.

I have seen another thread (I think it was on this forum, but maybe not) where the original poster was having problems. Don“t remember the details, but a search here or on Google should turn up the info you are looking for.

If you dig it up, how about posting your findings?

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have use it a lot both with iPad 1 and 2. It's so easy my grands use the one I sent my son for his BD. Some people don't like the program that comes with it to transfer your files, but I have no gripes. It also works with the iPhones.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine interfaced easily to both my iPad 2 and my iPhone. I haven't used it a lot, but what I've done with it has gone smoothly.

OP
fernostkraus

fernostkraus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, now I will buy one.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::ipad-movie:

OP
fernostkraus

fernostkraus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For Info, there are two more things, since sunday. Airstash, a device connects via wlan and, you can change up to 32GB sd cards ( creating a library on sd cards ) If you check with amazon.com another simular device comes up, Kingston Wi-Drive.
16 or 32 GB, but fixed.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've used the WLAN devices before with iPad but found on watching movies there was a lag in buffering at times that can get annoying...but that was a while back. Maybe newer devices have solved that problem

Last edited:

Anvil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, a new user here... I have searched pretty thoroughly but can't seem to find definitive answers. I often travel and seldom have access to wifi (so cloud solutions are no good) and am looking for a way to transfer files including photos edited in iphoto and videos from iMovie from my ipad2 onto a storage device, be it sd card or external hdd. Does the goflex allow transfer directly from iPad? Do any other devices offer this?

Most reactions

Latest posts