What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail user name and password

Evan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since yesterday, I get the message 'User Name or PW for @gmail.com' is incorrect on the iPad only. Laptop and desktop work perfectly. Same for my other email accounts, including Yahoo.

I've logged in and out of gmail.com on both the iPad and laptop. Also, I went to the email pref on the iPad, turned it off, and back on, all to no avail.

One thing I've changed is upgrade to Snow Leopard yesterday pm. But again, all of my other email accounts work as usual, and I can have access to gmail.com through the web site.

Suggestions,

Thks for your help.

Game_Writer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since yesterday, I get the message 'User Name or PW for @gmail.com' is incorrect on the iPad only. Laptop and desktop work perfectly. Same for my other email accounts, including Yahoo.

Thks for your help.

Weird. This the iPad email app? Maybe try removing your gmail account from the email app and reinstalling it.

tregnab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem just started

I have the same issue. "user name or password for ____ is incorrect. This just started this week. I have validated the account password. I also tried deleting the account and added it back again, same problem persists.

Most reactions