What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmail Calendar sync btw blackberry/iPad/gmail

weaselnoze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My phone = Blackberry 9700
My mobile 'computer'= iPad
My main calendar = Gmail

I have my Blackberry set up with the google sync software for blackberry so that anytime i add something to my blackberry calendar it auto syncs with my gmail calendar on my PC.

I also have my iPad set up the same way so that when i add something to either my gmail calendar on my PC or my iPad it automatically syncs with the other.

This is the ideal setup for me as i can enter an appointment into ANY of the three devices and it automatically syncs to the other two devices without me having to do ANYTHING.

Here's my problem though...

If i enter an appointment on my Blackberry that spans two days (all day event) it shows up on the iPad and the PC correctly.

But if I enter an appointment on my iPad or PC that spans two days (all day event) it only shows the first day on my Blackberry.

What am i doing wrong?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use informant as it is far better calendar and task than what apple provides I have a friend using informant /gmail/black bury and from what he has said it works fine

I use an iPhone 3GS with informant plus iPad with informant and apple mail on the Mac book with a sync package to sync with gmail. Pocket informant is available for the black bury platform as well so it should work nicely.

Col

Last edited:
OP
W

weaselnoze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking this might be a question better suited for the blackberry forums as this looks to be a blackberry issue

Most reactions