What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Caseen VIBE Stylus for Capacitive Touch Screens

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
dimesh.jpeg

It's time for a giveaway!! *applause applause* Yes folks, we have a very cool giveaway that not 1, but 2 lucky readers/members have a chance to win. We are giving away the Caseen VIBE Stylus. The Versatile In Balance and Exact stylus is truly one of a kind with it's premium materials and unmatched precision.The VIBE’s body is all aluminum and attaches to polished steel details for an outstanding look. Each pen undergoes extensive quality controls especially at the tip, which is treated to never degrade or leave a mess onto the screen surface. We have used and tested them and can attest to the quality feel and ease of use they deliver. Even if you are not a fan of a stylus, the VIBE will change your mind.

To enter the contest, the rules are simple. Simply tell us what device(s) you plan to use the VIBE with, and the winners will be chosen at random. It's that simple.

The giveaway will end Thursday, February 2 at 12:00pm Central and the 2 lucky winners will announced later that day. Good luck everyone!!!!

VIBE Stylus Official Product Page

Last edited:
C

Choklitdaddy

Cool! I'd be pleased to try the Caseen VIBE Stylus. I use my first-gen iPad to draw, pretty much every day.

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plan on using it on iPad one, iPhone 4s, and iPad 3 when it comes out! My 19 month old ATE the tip of my old stylus, so I need a new one!

grantwall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While not normally a stylus person, I'd be sure to test this thing out for note taking and that on my iPad.

MaynorPhoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great, I'll use it on my iPad2; specially for my photography customers to sign the digital contracts on iPad ;-) thanks for this giveaway :-D

glk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caseen Vibe Stylus

I would use the Caseen on my iPad 2 and Android Thunderbolt. Looks like a very nice product!

AnaBraga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great! I would love to use on my Ipad 2, specially because I am having trouble with my stylus , which is not a Caseen Vibe!

CookieMonsta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It'd be nice if I got one for my iPad 2, I respect and take care of It and work in designs and sketch it'd be nice to have one :).

Bill_Johnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love to try one!

I've thought about getting a stylus, now I get a chance to win one! Thanks!! :D

Hails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks cool!

If I happen to win I will use it on my iPad 2, iPhone 4s and I'm sure that my sister will use it on her nook or iPod touch 4gen

crazye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd love one for my iPad2, iPod touch and Android Thunderbolt

Most reactions

Latest posts