What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting error while (Downgrad iPad2 from 6.0 to 5.1).>NooB xD

JustBooD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody
i have iPad 2 with IOS 6.0, and wanna to downgrade to 5.0.1 cuz of jailbreak
about the shsh blobs, i didn't know about them before, so i was told that without saved shsh blobs for previous IOS of my iPad i can't start the downgrade process, so i tried to save shsh now for my ipad then suddenly the log was saying that 5.1..5.0.1 were saved in the process, i don't know that was good luck or just mistake, so i did every thing was written in the TUTORIAL by f4780y

but when i get to this step (Preparing restore image) it start to load then blank message popup with yellow triangle
and stop the process, i tried everything but still the same

so i hope some one can help me with that>>

Attachments

• rrr_07.png
    rrr_07.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 259

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For an iPad2, once you are on iOS 6, you must have blobs for both iOS 5.x and 4.x.

If you do not have SHSH blobs for iOS 5.1.1 (or 5.0.1) and SHSH blobs for iOS 4.x (any version), then I'm afraid you cannot downgrade your iPad2; you will have to stay at iOS 6.0 and hope that a jail break comes [soon] for that iOS.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
OP
J

JustBooD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For an iPad2, once you are on iOS 6, you must have blobs for both iOS 5.x and 4.x.

If you do not have SHSH blobs for iOS 5.1.1 (or 5.0.1) and SHSH blobs for iOS 4.x (any version), then I'm afraid you cannot downgrade your iPad2; you will have to stay at iOS 6.0 and hope that a jail break comes [soon] for that iOS.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

unfortunately i don't have SHSH for 4.x, just for 5.1 and 5.0.1
and i guess that won't be enough, anyway i appreciate your help

Most reactions