What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get official facebook app for iPad! (jailbreak required)

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did I do something wrong? Followed each step to the letter (apart from the iFile stuff since I already have that), and, sure, I get the app in full screen not the iPhone size and it looks fine. BUT: I cannot log in! App says it's unable to connect to FB and that I should try again later... Checked with Friendly and MyPad+ and them apps logged me in no problem...

Gaaaaah! 

//Stefan

Last edited:

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is what I get! Tried both re-spring and another re-boot to no avail...

709f28da.jpg

Maybe I should try and re-install? First try didn't take the edit, so I logged in with the iPhone version. Probably never logged out prior to re-edit, come to think about it...

What say you?

//Stefan

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, must be me then... Think I'll try doing it all over once again. This or you have the magic touch I lack... 

//Stefan

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, it's me then... I'm obviously not suppose to have this... 

In iFile I get 'info.plist%' when altering the value. Have tried both with this and without it (deleted the file), but none works...

What kind of re-boot did you do? The big one or the smaller?

//Stefan

Most reactions