What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General questions about IPAD's

JonMinott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i recently order a I pad and i just have a few questions:

1. I like to burn cd's because i'm a dj and often record mixes. is there a device i can connect to do this? maybe a external cdr drive or something.

2. Would i be able to plug my decks into the i pad like i do with a normal pc or larptop using the "line in" slot? this is usually the pink input at the back.

3. This one not so important as i've done alittle bit of research. can you use tracktor scratch or serato with I pad?

Thanks in advance for any help received. I have tried to research questions 1 and 2 but am finding hard to work out if it's a common issue.:thumbs:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1. You can use iTunes on whatever computer you associate the iPad with to burn and sync tracks from CDs. There is nothing (to the best of my knowledge) that you could connect directly to the iPad that would do this.

2. The headphone jack is a standard 4 pin that supports a microphone. There are standard line-out pins in the doc connector. You should be able find adaptors.

3. I have no idea what you are talking about. The only scratching I"m likely to do here is my head. Sorry. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts