What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General help!

babar khan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought my ipad mini 2 with retina last month. Although its been written on box that it contains ipad mini with retina but there are no such information available inside ipad like in settings etc.

So, i just wanna know if we can check the configuration of our ipad within the "settings" option aur via some other codes..Please advise!

Secondly, please also advise how to download torrents files in ipad mini like movies etc???

Thanks in advance,
Babar

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I bought my ipad mini 2 with retina last month. Although its been written on box that it contains ipad mini with retina but there are no such information available inside ipad like in settings etc.

So, i just wanna know if we can check the configuration of our ipad within the "settings" option aur via some other codes..Please advise!

Secondly, please also advise how to download torrents files in ipad mini like movies etc???

Thanks in advance,
Babar

The model number is on the back of the iPad and on the back of the box. You can compare it with this list. Identifying iPad models

Most reactions

Latest posts