What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garageband sequences

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Midi files for all kinds of music can be down loaded from the net easily and are abundant. Will there ever be such a source for GarageBand songs?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can export and import GarageBand projects in the OS X (Mac) version of the app. You can export projects from iOS to the OS X version. However there is no way to import a project file to the iOS version.

A lot of Google searching turned up a couple of online tutorials with project files for downloading, but I did not see any general repository of shared project files. I'm sure some must exist, but apparently they are not popular enough for them to show up, or more likely I'm just not using the best search terms.

On the other hand, GarageBand on the Mac is supposed to be able to import MIDI files. Not that this helps on the iPad in any way.

Most reactions