What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garageband (or other iPad programs) creations

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

First of all, I think it is great that this subforum is created! (is it new, right? haven't been active on this forum for a while...)
I have been using Garageband since it has been released and really like the program. In my daily live I am not able to record the stuff I come up with, no record equipment. So Garageband is ideal for me.

I was wondering, maybe it would be nice if we had a thread which we could use to share our creations with. Song made with Garageband or other programs..
The weekend I finished a video for a song, and this is the result:

The song is about my first lucid dream.

Hope you guys want to share your creations here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like this idea. I've made a few short songs with GarageBand, iSequence, and today with Groove Maker. I've recorded some things with an iRig and the iPad then copied them to my computer. I'll have to wait until I get to t own to check out the YouTube thing. I'm on dial up and they take way too long. I look forward to listening to your composition

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Most reactions

Latest posts