What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games n facebook

3iWzl3H

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i've disposed my laptop n now using the new ipad 3 and my son has games n his fb like castleville and hidden chronicles however he cannot open these games using the fb for ipad pr d safari...can anyone help me wd this? Tks a lot

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum! Good to "see" you and hope you enjoy your visits.

Unfortunately, most Facebook games are Flash-based and the iPad doesn't do Flash. See here for more details: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=54703

All I can suggest it to browse the App Store for suitable replacements that WILL play on the iPad. I can't help there, because I don't play games via Facebook. Hopefully, someone else will be along who does and can maybe point you in the right direction.

Marilyn

OP
3iWzl3H

3iWzl3H

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tks Marilyn i'll just advise my son to forget his games...btw is jailbrake ok?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean "is there a jail break for the iPad3" then no, there isn't one yet. As an iPad3 owner myself, I am anxiously waiting for one to be released.

If that's not what you meant, then sorry. But I jail break my iDevices when I can and I am very pleased with the results. I currently have my iPhone 4S jail broken and had my iPad1 jail broken. Now, just waiting for one for the newest version.

It won't help with Flash, mind you, as nothing in the jail break community has really come up with anything that works. But, IMNSHO, jail breaking is awesome (!). :)

Hope that came close to answering your question...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts