What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameloft Holds $0.99 iPad Game Sale

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNZsodnkS-w&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction - iPad hands-on trailer[/ame]​

Pocket Gamer reports that Gameloft is holding another one of its random iPad sales, offering six of its most popular games for $0.99/£0.59/€0.79 each for a limited time only. Gameloft hasn’t given any reason for the sale, but who needs a reason when there are great games to grab for pennies?! Here’s a list of all the games complete with links to the app store:

Let's Golf! HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Let's Golf! 2 HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Real Football 2011 HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Eternal Legacy HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Splinter Cell Conviction HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
James Cameron's Avatar for iPad on the iTunes App Store

There’s a nice mixture of sports games such as the golf and soccer/football games, a Final Fantasy-ish RPG in Eternal Legacy, and the very absorbing Splinter Cell Conviction HD which is the officially licensed offshoot of the action-stealth console game and which is a lot of fun to play, speaking as a Splinter Cell fan. James Cameron’s Avatar for iPad looks pretty spectacular too, with gameplay revolving around a storyline set 20 years prior to the events of the film. No idea how long the sale will last, so you’ll have to be quick if you see something you fancy.

Source: Gameloft holds iPad game sale - Eternal Legacy, Let's Golf! 2, and more 59p/99c | iPad Game Sales news | Pocket Gamer

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got nova2 and had great fun. level 7 giant ant, shoot at the orange leg joints.
level 13 run around shooting the crystals until they turn red and evaporate, then get the bazooka thingy and blast the flange around the blue plasma ray. empty the bazooka into the body of the craft, then use the sniper scoped rifle to finally kill the thing......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the 2 golf games (would of got Eternal Legacy too if I didn't already own it lol).

I'm hoping the next sale includes the Gangster games, and Fishing Kings HD! :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splinter.... i got past the walking on air part where the gatling gun truck is. nothing works for climbing or jumping. anyone else have a clue? stuck in bhagdad trying......anyone got experience?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lovedbygod1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.myspiritchecker.com
I'm glad that I only paid 99 cents for Splinter Cell because it was a very short game. I beat the game in about two days or so. Still a good game though. I'm waiting on the next game loft sell.

Be blessed, @LovedbyGod_1 Sent from my iPad using iPF

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bahgdad bridge bomb codes

i had to go back and start all over to get to the bridge.
now i can't figure the disarming codes for the bombs.
LovedbyGod, any help?

lovedbygod1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.myspiritchecker.com
schnarfengrubler said:
i had to go back and start all over to get to the bridge.
now i can't figure the disarming codes for the bombs.
LovedbyGod, any help?

Are you having problems w/ the disarming codes or getting to all four bombs o the bridge?

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the codes, and someone else had gotten 3, but couldna get across the chipped out section. arrrrrgh! making me NUTZ!

my homepage is a cardboard sign, send money......

lovedbygod1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.myspiritchecker.com
schnarfengrubler said:
the codes, and someone else had gotten 3, but couldna get across the chipped out section. arrrrrgh! making me NUTZ!

You have to kill the guard standing at the edge without the other seeing you, once you do that walk to the edge and you should be able to drop down on the edge, crawl over and disable the bomb. That last code combination is the hardest of the four bombs on the bridge s you really have to pay attention and hit the indicator on time in the right order.

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a big ton of thanks, i still have to get the codes worked out, cause i be duhh )))))

Most reactions

Latest posts