What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameloft 4th of July Sale! $0.99 Games!

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's the list:

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
N.O.V.A 2: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Dungeon Hunter 2
Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden
StarFront: Collision
Shrek Kart

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buyer beware on the Sacred Odyssey game. I purchased this game this past week end at the .99 price and had been playing it for a couple of days. Well last night I go to play and it crashes to the main screen, with a pop up saying, "This game may have been obtained illegally." Funny because I bought it and have the app store reciept to prove it. Well now it wants me to purchase the full version again, only now it's the full $6.99 price. This is BS and seems to be the theme with Gameloft and this game, so beware.

OP
wheems

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chevyguy said:
Buyer beware on the Sacred Odyssey game. I purchased this game this past week end at the .99 price and had been playing it for a couple of days. Well last night I go to play and it crashes to the main screen, with a pop up saying, "This game may have been obtained illegally." Funny because I bought it and have the app store reciept to prove it. Well now it wants me to purchase the full version again, only now it's the full $6.99 price. This is BS and seems to be the theme with Gameloft and this game, so beware.

Crap. I bought this as well. I'll let you know if it happens to me too.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just delete it and re-download. You won't be charged anything as you've already purchased it. In iTunes it will say 'install' instead of the price (as you've already purchased it) just click install, go through the motions and it will say 'you have already purchased this item, do you want to re-download?' this won't be until you've pressed yes to 'are you sure you want to purchase?' but you won't be charged anything so don't worry!

Hope this helps

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
Just delete it and re-download. You won't be charged anything as you've already purchased it. In iTunes it will say 'install' instead of the price (as you've already purchased it) just click install, go through the motions and it will say 'you have already purchased this item, do you want to re-download?' this won't be until you've pressed yes to 'are you sure you want to purchase?' but you won't be charged anything so don't worry!

Hope this helps

Trying you tip now, hopefully it'll work? Thank you for the tip. :)

***Edit*** Re-downloaded, now joy got to play for just a few minutes, then it wants me to buy the full version, again, only now it's full price of $6.99. Thanks for the tip though. This really disgusts me, that a company would do this.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chevyguy said:
Trying you tip now, hopefully it'll work? Thank you for the tip. :)

***Edit*** Re-downloaded, now joy got to play for just a few minutes, then it wants me to buy the full version, again, only now it's full price of $6.99. Thanks for the tip though. This really disgusts me, that a company would do this.

I'd try to re-download whatever it's telling you too, if you've already paid for it, it won't charge you again.

You can try their 'customer support' but it will be weeks till they reply!

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it figured out, I had to first download the game, then choose the option to buy full game, once the game had started, then it remembered me buying it and unlocked the full game. Bad news is I have to start all over, goods news is I got my game back. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts