What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full tv episode sites/app

Blue0488

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sky fire and I love it, it works on many sites I use. The only thing is I have tv shows on channels from abc to syfy and USA is there any sites that are like hulu I know there is a hulu app but I don't think paying $10 a month is very fare to watch tv shows that are free to watch on tv or hulus pc web site if any one can help me out I will be very thankful

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sky fire and I love it, it works on many sites I use. The only thing is I have tv shows on channels from abc to syfy and USA is there any sites that are like hulu I know there is a hulu app but I don't think paying $10 a month is very fare to watch tv shows that are free to watch on tv or hulus pc web site if any one can help me out I will be very thankful

It's actually $8 if that helps...and the best selection I know of.

Most reactions