What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maksumul said:
My friendly for I pad stopped working again. Can anyone advice please.

The developer has been having some problems recently with the app and Facebook changing APIs

What problems are you experiencing? The most common solution to most problems is to restart the iPad and reload friendly. Let me know if this works. I'm in contact with the developer so I will ask him if turning off the iPad does not work for you.

OP
M

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I press friendly the opening screen only appears but nothing happens after that.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maksumul said:
While I press friendly the opening screen only appears but nothing happens after that.

Close friendly from the multi tasking bar and restart your iPad. This should solve the issue.

iPad2 owner - any questions or problems...just ask.

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same issue and a reinstall of the app did wonders. It doesn't crash any more on startup but still hangs up sometimes when refreshing at which point I close it out of multitasking.

Most reactions

Latest posts