What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly messing up again?

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get in again. Put in my User login and password, it swirls and keeps saying that the account timed out and tells me to do it again. Did a hard restart, and removed and reinstalled the app. I can get in online with my FB account, as well as with a less desirable iPad FB app. I contacted their help. What gives?

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happened to me, but when I touched"forgot my password" it switches to my Facebook home!

Last edited:
OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried it again, after typing in the weird wavy words and answering a security question, logging in several more times, and doing another restart, I'm in again. Whew!

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dawgluver said:
Tried it again, after typing in the weird wavy words and answering a security question, logging in several more times, and doing another restart, I'm in again. Whew!

Friendly is long overdue an update to their app

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Dawgluver said:

Friendly is long overdue an update to their app

It's only been four months, and that does seem a long time. We really are spoiled by frequent free updates in the app world, aren't we? :D

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is up with the wavy words? Some are just impossible to read. I have, despite my age, perfect reading vision without glasses, but there is no way anyone could read them. Understand they are a security feature, but geez!

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It's only been four months, and that does seem a long time. We really are spoiled by frequent free updates in the app world, aren't we? :D

Yes, we are.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yep, annoying and often difficult to read. However there is usually a button or link that offers to get you another captcha, which might be easier to read.

(notice how I snuck in the proper term for the wavy words) :D

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Yep, annoying and often difficult to read. However there is usually a button or link that offers to get you another captcha, which might be easier to read.

(notice how I snuck in the proper term for the wavy words) :D

Aha! So that's what it's called! Still annoys me. But now I can call it by name....and switch it out.

Thanks, Twerp!

Last edited:

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should all switch to the Mypad app instead. I love it and never use Friendly anymore.

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jduncan said:
You should all switch to the Mypad app instead. I love it and never use Friendly anymore.

Will look at it! Thanks! I also have Friendcaster, have never liked it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

I'm tired of trying a new Facebook app every other month. Until Friendly stops doing what I want, or the official app comes out, I'll just keep on booking as I am.

I still miss Social.

OP
D

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I'm tired of trying a new Facebook app every other month. Until Friendly stops doing what I want, or the official app comes out, I'll just keep on booking as I am.

I still miss Social.

Gotcha. I am going to get rid of Friendcast, it sort of creeps me out.

Most reactions

Latest posts