What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freezing in boot!

helho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends,
First thanks for the great forum, you've helped me a lot with my iPad.
I come here to ask for help, desperate for a user in common apple.

I have an iPad, I am a user who has some notion of iOS and JBs ... But I think I messed up.
My firmware is 4.3.5 and I always use and redsn0w_win_0.9.8b7c to reboot the device if needed.
But I tryed a new JB, the redsn0w_win_0.9.9b1, did not need to run the IPSW.
I used it to make my boot, but to my surprise it crashed during boot, and only the icon appears JB (pineapple) and background black, don't respond for touch or any button. Only the reset.
I reset and tried to boot the old redsn0w (0.9.8b7c) but got the same screen.
If you have any solution to help me, I need the device and did not want to restore.

Thanks again

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search box (in the toolbar at the top right-hand side of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Hacking area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since nothing seems to work - may I suggest you restore a new version of iOS 4.3.5 and then re-jailbreak it with the redsn0w version you first used.

Yeah, it'll be a pain, but at least it'll be done. It's one of the hazards of "playing" with the iPad ... sometimes you've got to start all over again.

Marilyn

Most reactions